Middleton, WI 53562
Town Recycling Center Hours:
Tuesdays - 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Saturdays - 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
|Notice of Public Budget Hearing and
Special Town Meeting for Town of Freeman
Monday, November 27, 2017
7 P.M. Town of Freeman Shop
Notice is hereby given that on Monday, November 27 at 7 p.m. immediately following
completion of the Public Hearing on the proposed 2018 budget, which begins at 7 P.M. at the
Freeman Town Shop, a Special Town Meeting of the electors, called pursuant to Section
60.12 (1)(b) Wisconsin Statutes by the Town Board for the following purpose will be held:
1. To approve the total 2018 Highway expenditures pursuant to Sec. 82.03 (2) (a) of Wis.
2. Adopt and approve 2018 budget for the Town of Freeman.
Contact the clerk for information on the full budget.
Immediately following Special Meeting the
Regular Town of Freeman Meeting will follow:
November 27, 2017
1. Call to order
2. Secretary’s report
3. Pay monthly bills as presented by Clerk
4. Vernon County Bike Trail
5. Discuss any other items that come before the board.
6. Set date for next meeting.
Peggy Audetat, Clerk